Pages

Welcome!

I want to thank you for choosing to check out my blog. I appreciate honest comments on what you think about my products. I welcome suggestions :)


Monday, October 24, 2011

And the winner is....

Finally, the voting is over! I can say I'm going to start planning what to bake when, but I already did the scedule yesterday! Let me tell you, there will be NO REST and NO SLEEP for this week for me! Why? Because I also work full time! But I will manage!

So here are the top 10, voted by the Facebook group Fairy Cakes. (drum roll pleaseee)
1. Has many votes over the rest: Mummy Cupcake



Witch's Punch with Eyeballllllls!!! I'm pretty sure people voted this to see if I can do it, not to buy!


3. Spiderwebs Cake



4. Owl Cupcake



5. Witch Cupcake - Abstract


6. Ghost Cake Pop


7. Cat Cookie


8. Spider Cookie



9. Wacky Jack-o-Lantern Cucpakes




10. Apple Cupcake





No comments:

Post a Comment