Pages

Welcome!

I want to thank you for choosing to check out my blog. I appreciate honest comments on what you think about my products. I welcome suggestions :)


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bright and Early!

It seems that ever since the day I announced officially that I am going to be home-baking, I wake up at exactly 5:32am! No, really....the 32 is EVERYDAY! But it gives me time to prepare for the day before I go to my regular job, you know, the one I actually make some money from.

So today's scedule consists of:
  • Printing more menus because people keep asking for them to reccommend me (thank you everyone!)
  • Going to the stock house I get my supplies and some main ingredients from
  • Go to the grocery store because this is where I get my fresh product (I'm baking Apple Pie Cupcakes today as a birthday present/advertisement for a friend)
  • Bake a Red Velvet Cake
  • Bake the Apple Pie Cupcakes
  • Bake a Carrot Cake
  • Frost and decorate the Red Velvet Cake (it should be cool enough by now)
  • Go to work for a whole 8 hours.
  • Get ready for the birthday party, go, have fun, eat, do some PR
  • Frost the Carrot Cake (it's due tomorrow, but I won't have time to do it after work because it will be delivery time so....today is the day!)
  • Sleep..probably dead tired!

So 5:32am actually serves me pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment